Sunday, April 1, 2012

Guitar!


Willie is ALWAYS talking about his favorite country artist and how he is moving down to Tennessee to work for Blake Shelton and write his songs for him. When ever we are doing something he is always singing some song and asking me "who sings that?!" Luckily, I am a country fan myself. I took guitar lessons for a long time when I was little, but quit in high school when my sports were getting more consuming. I haven't touched my guitar since 8th grade and was hoping all my guitar knowledge would come flooding back to me! So I went home and got my guitar and brought it up for Willie, because I thought it would be cool for him to learn the songs of his favorite country artist! I learned a few songs, luckily guitar playing came back to me pretty quickly, and now I'm showing Willie to play some chords. Last Tuesday he learned the E-minor, E-major and C-major chords! He really enjoyed playing with my pedal and making the guitar make weird and crazy sounds out of the amp.

No comments:

Post a Comment