Saturday, March 17, 2012

Bowling!


At our last meeting Willie and I went bowling at the 281 lanes and bowled 3 games. At first he was throwing the ball across his body and pointing his thumb incorrectly. I gave him some pointers to improve his form and after rolling two frames of gutter balls, he rolled two strikes!! All three games were very close!

He talked ALOT about country stars and how he is going to move down to Tennessee and work with all the country stars by writing songs for them :) So I told him about how I brought up my guitar and we could start learning songs by his favorite artist as long as it's O.K. with his mom.

His mom was running late and I really needed to sign up for graduation. So he came with my roommates and I to the graduation finale at Corey. He signed the "graduation class of 2012" banner, which I thought was pretty funny and so did he. He always makes sure he wears his SUNY-Cortland t-shirt on Tuesdays and Fridays so he looks just like all the college students, I think that's pretty cool so I make sure to bring him around where there are a lot of students for social interaction and he loves just being at the campus!

No comments:

Post a Comment